Sunday, March 8, 2009

Okay, so today was a big milestone for me. I unpacked all of my belongings out of plastic bags. I have faith that they are now gone or on the way out (as the dust takes a couple of days to kill them) and I will be able to resume a normal life. All of our beds are isolated and I made sure that they will have to cross pesticides before they reach us and realize they cannot get to us.

I prayed in all the corners of my upper levels. It really helped to calm my nerves. Last night I thought I seen a bump on the back of my six months old's neck. I was wrong. My mind playing tricks on me I guess. Today, I thought I saw a blood spot but realized it was not. LOL! It was take some time before I can live life without being so hyper vigilant but at least all of my belongings are as they should be and I am not being ruled by those pests anymore.

Its funny, they are so good at hiding that you sometimes feel that you are fighting an invisible enemy that out smarts you at every turn.

I have learned that that is a false reality. In reality, they are just bugs. Even the smallest ones are visible to the naked eye. They have been eradicated from hundreds of homes and have been eradicated from mine.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment