Thursday, February 19, 2009

Calm enough now

Okay, Tuesday was a really bad day. I notice a bite at work. I freak out on the inside. Shuddering because I think I brought them to work. What if I infect my coworker! Oh, the horror!. I am so careful, how did this happen? Now, my car is no longer secure either. I cant believe the toll that bed bugs have on people's lives. It just seems so unfair. These horrible little creatures trying to feast on you!!!. Disgusting!!! Tracking you down, basically hunting you.

I was so upset I came home and torn my bed apart. Took off the cheap encasements, they were ripped anyway. I inspected my mattress the best I could and then made a non-toxic killing solution and sprayed my mattress and box spring and frame. Today, I sprayed my carpet with another type of mixture that contains DE. Sigh, when will this be over? That's the worst thing about all this, not really knowing when they are all gone. You could go months with a bite and then all of a sudden your world comes crashing down because you noticed a small itchy bump on your arm. Its such a nightmare. I dont know if the bite I noticed at work was a delayed reaction to a bite I received at home or not. The not knowing is rough. Yesterday, I quite dreaming that bed bugs were crawling on me. A couple of nights before that, I dreamed that I was able to follow a bug back to it harborage place and I was like yay! Now I know where to strike. Since that dream I have been praying to good to reveal there hiding places to me.

I also received word from another PCO that the chemicals my PCOs are using are not very effective. So, I am going to have to fight to see if I can get them to use more effective stuff next time.

Things are looking up again, they always do after I self-treat. It soothes me, makes me feel more in control. I am think of throwing out my bedroom set completely. But buying another set just so it can get re-infected is not smart. I am still on the fence with that one.

My baby just spit up, I have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment