Friday, February 6, 2009

So far......

Well, well, no bites thus far. I am cautiously optimistic though, since they tend to go a fews days (sometime weeks) w/o needing a blood meal. I ordered an instrument that applies dust in a light coating, its called a Bellows Duster. I was using it last night to dust DE (a powder that kills bugs) on my baseboards along the walls where my apt joins my neighbors. I freak out every time I inch anywhere. I still feel phantom bugs crawling on me. I was reading some posts and discovered that some people have indeed had them for more than a year. It all just seems so unfar. These hideous little creatures hiding all day long in your home and coming out at night to feast on you while you sleep. Ugh, I tell you, Ugh!

I found out that the stain on my bed probably was not fecal spots. That is good news. I will continue to apply a light coating of DE along the baseboards and spray the solution on the carpets in the living room and basement. Pray for me.

Warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment